6 Part Beginners Guitar Course – Part One
A FREE Guitar Course brought to You by Jamorama – The Ultimate Guitar Learning Kit
|In this course you will learn powerful tips and skills to get you playing the guitar with the fluency and accuracy of a professional, and by the end of it you will be able to play a full song by yourself.
Ben Edwards – Creator of Jamorama
In my FREE course you will learn:
Part One–Introduction to the Guitar and How to Play Chords
- Getting into Position. Information that every beginner should know before they start out!
- Introduction to Chords. The basis of all music – Learn A and D and see why learning them with Jamorama is easy.
- Strumming. One of the most important things you must know if you want to progress with your playing.
Part Two–Reading Guitar Tablature
- The Fret Tablature relationship. A little tool that will break down the music reading barrier and super accelerate your learning!
- How Tablature works. Get inside information on this brilliant time saving concept.
- The repeat sign.
Part Three–The Art of Chord Movement
- Learn the G chord. Add to your database of chords.
- Eigth Note Strumming. And to think, two days ago you could hardly strum a thing.
- Chord Changing. Now you are really cooking with fire and it’s sounding hot!
- Warm up exercises. One of the most important things you will ever learn about playing the guitar!
Part Four–Developing your Strumming Hand
- Missing the beat. This trick will blow you away!
- Building speed. Faster isn’t always better, but it’s a hell of a lot of fun.
- Mixing chords and varying strums. It’s really coming together now!
Part Five–Playing ‘The Midnight Special’.
- A quick warm up.
- Song sections 1, 2 and 3. Let’s break it down Jamorama style!
- Put it together and play along with our vocalist.
Part Six–Play along with the Full Jamorama Band!